[Tropical] IMPORTANT Question for Those on This List

Shane Wise emwin at nashvilleweather.net
Wed Mar 16 10:49:45 CDT 2016

Greetings,

We have very low membership on our Tropical Weather email list and are
considering two different options.

1) Terminate the list completely.

2) Continue sending the emails...but they would be from the
nashvilleweather.net domain instead of tropicalweather.info

I will not be renewing the tropicalweather.info domain since we never
have had the time to move forward with a website for it and I simply do
not have the time.

Please respond to this message with your comments...they will not be
distributed to those on the list and only I will see them.

If you want to continue to receive the messages we can use option 2,
just under the different domain name.

Please let me know your feelings on this as they WILL make a difference.

Thanks,
Shane Wise