[BNAWX] Special Weather Statement

EMWIN Server emwin at nashvilleweather.net
Sun Jan 31 03:27:48 CST 2021

WWUS84 KOHX 310927
SPSOHX

Special Weather Statement
National Weather Service Nashville TN
327 AM CST Sun Jan 31 2021

TNZ005>011-023>034-056>066-075-077>080-093>095-312100-
Stewart-Montgomery-Robertson-Sumner-Macon-Clay-Pickett-Houston-
Humphreys-Dickson-Cheatham-Davidson-Wilson-Trousdale-Smith-
Jackson-Putnam-Overton-Fentress-Perry-Hickman-Lewis-Williamson-
Maury-Marshall-Rutherford-Cannon-De Kalb-White-Cumberland-Bedford-
Coffee-Warren-Grundy-Van Buren-Wayne-Lawrence-Giles-
Including the cities of Dover, Clarksville, Springfield,
Hendersonville, Gallatin, Goodlettsville, Lafayette, Celina,
Byrdstown, Erin, Tennessee Ridge, Waverly, New Johnsonville,
McEwen, Dickson, Ashland City, Kingston Springs, Nashville,
Lebanon, Mount Juliet, Hartsville, Carthage, South Carthage,
Gordonsville, Gainesboro, Cookeville, Livingston, Jamestown,
Allardt, Linden, Lobelville, Centerville, Hohenwald, Franklin,
Brentwood, Columbia, Lewisburg, Murfreesboro, Smyrna, La Vergne,
Woodbury, Smithville, Sparta, Crossville, Shelbyville, Tullahoma,
Manchester, McMinnville, Altamont, Coalmont, Spencer, Clifton,
Waynesboro, Lawrenceburg, and Pulaski
327 AM CST Sun Jan 31 2021

...Light Snowfall Accumulation Possible East of I-65 Late Tonight
and into Monday Morning...

A series of upper level impulses will swing across mid state
region tonight and into Monday morning. As colder air works
across our region, rainfall this evening will switch over to snow
after midnight. With temperatures expected to fall to near
freezing by Monday morning, some accumulation is possible.
Accumulating snow of up to 1 inch will be possible along the
Cumberland Plateau, one half inch from I-65 eastward toward the
Cumberland Plateau, and little or no accumulation west of I-65.

Temperatures on Monday will only warm a few degrees with
additional light snowfall possible. Motorists should plan on
exercising caution when traveling late tonight and into Monday.
Areas east of I-65, especially Cumberland Plateau Region, may
experience slick and potentially snow covered roadways. Snowfall
will taper off to just flurries or occasional light snow showers,
mainly along Cumberland Plateau Region, during afternoon hours.

Stay tuned for updates and or advisories, if warranted.

$$
21
This weather bulletin was brought to you by:
https://www.nashvilleweather.net

Follow us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/nashvilleweather

Follow us on Twitter at: