[BNAWX] Public Information Statement

EMWIN Server emwin at nashvilleweather.net
Mon Oct 7 10:33:53 CDT 2019

NOUS44 KOHX 071533
PNSOHX
TNZ005>011-023>034-056>066-075-077>080-093>095-072100-

Public Information Statement
National Weather Service Nashville TN
1033 AM CDT Mon Oct 7 2019

...Highest Measured Rainfall Totals from Sunday and Sunday Night...

A much anticipated cold front finally brought some desperately needed
rain to the mid-state over the last 24 hours. Totals were heavy in the
west and drop off significantly east of I-65. Since we haven't had
much rain lately, we thought we'd share some of the highest measured
rainfall totals across Middle TN:

LocationAmountSource

2.8 SE Vanleer6.09"CoCoRaHS
6.3 WSW Dickson5.57"CoCoRaHS
13.6 SSE Clarksville4.72"CoCoRaHS
12.7 NW Dickson4.69"CoCoRaHS
1.4 NNE White Bluff4.68"CoCoRaHS
TN Duck River Unit4.52"COOP Observer
6.7 SSW Dickson4.49"CoCoRaHS
White House4.16"COOP Observer
Waynesboro4.10"COOP Observer
Springfield4.07"COOP Observer
1.5 W Goodlettsville4.01"CoCoRaHS
Centerville3.56"COOP Observer

While these rainfall totals will go a long way to improving drought
conditions in Middle TN, it'll take a couple more system like this
to reverse the trend. More rain is expected this weekend.

$$

27
This weather bulletin was brought to you by:
http://www.nashvilleweather.net

Follow us on Facebook at:
http://www.facebook.com/nashvilleweather

Follow us on Twitter at: