[BNAWX] Flash Flood Watch

EMWIN Server emwin at nashvilleweather.net
Wed May 30 05:46:37 CDT 2018

WGUS64 KOHX 301045
FFAOHX

Flood Watch
National Weather Service Nashville TN
545 AM CDT Wed May 30 2018

...Potential of Rainfall Leading to Flash Flooding has Ended
Across All of Middle Tennessee...

.Mainly only light rainfall associated with the remants of
Tropical Depression Alberto observed across mid state this
morning. Light rainfall is generally occuring across locations
along and west of I-65 and along and north of I-40. With no
reports of flash flooding occuring, potential of rainfall
leading to flash flooding has ended across Middle Tennessee.
Thus, the flash flood watch that was previously in effect for
western portions of the mid state has been cancelled.

TNZ005>007-023>026-056>058-093-301145-
/O.CAN.KOHX.FF.A.0001.000000T0000Z-180530T1200Z/
/00000.0.ER.000000T0000Z.000000T0000Z.000000T0000Z.OO/
Stewart-Montgomery-Robertson-Houston-Humphreys-Dickson-Cheatham-
Perry-Hickman-Lewis-Wayne-
Including the cities of Dover, Clarksville, Springfield, Erin,
Waverly, New Johnsonville, McEwen, Dickson, Ashland City,
Kingston Springs, Linden, Lobelville, Centerville, Hohenwald,
Clifton, and Waynesboro
545 AM CDT Wed May 30 2018

...FLASH FLOOD WATCH IS CANCELLED...

The Flash Flood Watch for the western portion of Middle Tennessee
has been cancelled.

$$
31
This weather bulletin was brought to you by:
http://www.nashvilleweather.net

Follow us on Facebook at:
http://www.facebook.com/nashvilleweather

Follow us on Twitter at: