[BNAWX] Special Weather Statement

EMWIN Server emwin at nashvilleweather.net
Fri Jan 12 20:39:31 CST 2018

WWUS84 KOHX 130239
SPSOHX

Special Weather Statement
National Weather Service Nashville TN
839 PM CST Fri Jan 12 2018

TNZ005>011-023>034-056>066-075-077>080-093>095-131400-
Stewart-Montgomery-Robertson-Sumner-Macon-Clay-Pickett-Houston-
Humphreys-Dickson-Cheatham-Davidson-Wilson-Trousdale-Smith-
Jackson-Putnam-Overton-Fentress-Perry-Hickman-Lewis-Williamson-
Maury-Marshall-Rutherford-Cannon-De Kalb-White-Cumberland-Bedford-
Coffee-Warren-Grundy-Van Buren-Wayne-Lawrence-Giles-
Including the cities of Dover, Clarksville, Springfield,
Hendersonville, Gallatin, Goodlettsville, Lafayette, Celina,
Byrdstown, Erin, Waverly, New Johnsonville, McEwen, Dickson,
Ashland City, Kingston Springs, Nashville, Lebanon, Mount Juliet,
Hartsville, Carthage, South Carthage, Gordonsville, Gainesboro,
Cookeville, Livingston, Jamestown, Allardt, Linden, Lobelville,
Centerville, Hohenwald, Franklin, Brentwood, Columbia, Lewisburg,
Murfreesboro, Smyrna, La Vergne, Woodbury, Smithville, Sparta,
Crossville, Shelbyville, Tullahoma, Manchester, McMinnville,
Altamont, Coalmont, Spencer, Clifton, Waynesboro, Lawrenceburg,
and Pulaski
839 PM CST Fri Jan 12 2018

...Dangerous Travel Conditions Tonight due to Snow and Ice...

As a result of the ice and snow that fell across Middle Tennessee
today, dangerous travel conditions have developed tonight -
especially along and north of I-40 where the most ice and snow
fell.

With temperatures falling into the teens overnight, any snow,
ice, or water remaining on roadways will freeze creating very
hazardous driving conditions. Dozens of vehicle accidents have
already occurred today with portions of I-40, I-24, and I-65 west
and north of Nashville closed.

Due to these dangerous conditions, travel is not recommended
tonight along and north of I-40 including the Nashville metro
area. Even across the rest of Middle Tennessee, extreme caution
is urged if driving as black ice may be present on some roads.

$$

Shamburger
This weather bulletin was brought to you by:
http://www.nashvilleweather.net

Follow us on Facebook at:
http://www.facebook.com/nashvilleweather

Follow us on Twitter at: