[Tropical] Hurricane Local Statement

EMWIN Server emwin at nashvilleweather.net
Tue Oct 27 21:35:44 CDT 2020

WTUS82 KFFC 280235
HLSFFC
GAZ024-025-027-035>039-046>051-056>062-068>076-078>086-089>098-102>113-280345-

Tropical Local Statement
National Weather Service Peachtree City GA
1035 PM EDT Tue Oct 27 2020

This product covers portions of NORTH AND CENTRAL GEORGIA

**Tropical Storm Watch remains in effect for portions of north and west
 Georgia**

NEW INFORMATION
---------------

* CHANGES TO WATCHES AND WARNINGS:
    - None

* CURRENT WATCHES AND WARNINGS:
    - None

* STORM INFORMATION:
    - None

SITUATION OVERVIEW
------------------

Tropical Storm Zeta is moving northwest and is expected to turn
northeast on Wednesday morning and quickly move onto the southeast
Louisiana coast Wednesday evening. Zeta will then weaken as it moves
inland. Winds in our area will increase from west to east as the
center of the remnants of Zeta move across the region. Furthermore,
the outermost rain bands are expected to push northward through
Georgia tonight and rain bands will continue to impact the forecast
area through Thursday afternoon.

There is a Tropical Storm Watch in effect for north and west Georgia,
generally along and north of the I-85 corridor. Impacts are expected to
be minimal outside of the Tropical Storm Watch.

POTENTIAL IMPACTS

None

$$
This weather bulletin was brought to you by:
www.nashvilleweather.net