[BNAWX] Special Weather Statement

EMWIN Server emwin at nashvilleweather.net
Tue Nov 21 00:29:04 CST 2023

WWUS84 KOHX 210628
SPSOHX

Special Weather Statement
National Weather Service Nashville TN
1228 AM CST Tue Nov 21 2023

TNZ008>010-029-210900-
Sumner-Macon-Clay-Trousdale-
Including the cities of Hendersonville, Gallatin, Goodlettsville,
Lafayette, Celina, and Hartsville
1228 AM CST Tue Nov 21 2023

...Gusty Winds Expected Overnight...

Many locations east of I-65 Corridor Region will continue to be
under a Wind Advisory through the early morning hours today,
especially areas southeast of Nashville. The advisory does not
cover north central sections east of I-65 Corridor Region, but
these areas will also experience some very gusty winds. Wind gusts
over 30 mph are likely and a few gusts around 40 mph could occur.
Please secure loose outdoor items including holiday decorations.
The main time for gusty winds will be through 3 AM this morning.

$$
JB Wright
This weather bulletin was brought to you by:
https://www.nashvilleweather.net

Follow us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/nashvilleweather

Follow us on Twitter at: