[BNAWX] Special Weather Statement

EMWIN Server emwin at nashvilleweather.net
Sun Dec 25 14:23:47 CST 2022

WWUS84 KOHX 252023
SPSOHX

Special Weather Statement
National Weather Service Nashville TN
223 PM CST Sun Dec 25 2022

TNZ005>011-023>034-056>066-075-077>080-093>095-261000-
Stewart-Montgomery-Robertson-Sumner-Macon-Clay-Pickett-Houston-
Humphreys-Dickson-Cheatham-Davidson-Wilson-Trousdale-Smith-
Jackson-Putnam-Overton-Fentress-Perry-Hickman-Lewis-Williamson-
Maury-Marshall-Rutherford-Cannon-De Kalb-White-Cumberland-Bedford-
Coffee-Warren-Grundy-Van Buren-Wayne-Lawrence-Giles-
Including the cities of Dover, Clarksville, Springfield,
Hendersonville, Gallatin, Goodlettsville, Lafayette, Celina,
Byrdstown, Erin, Tennessee Ridge, Waverly, New Johnsonville,
McEwen, Dickson, Ashland City, Kingston Springs, Nashville,
Lebanon, Mount Juliet, Hartsville, Carthage, South Carthage,
Gordonsville, Gainesboro, Cookeville, Livingston, Jamestown,
Allardt, Linden, Lobelville, Centerville, Hohenwald, Franklin,
Brentwood, Columbia, Lewisburg, Murfreesboro, Smyrna, La Vergne,
Woodbury, Smithville, Sparta, Crossville, Shelbyville, Tullahoma,
Manchester, McMinnville, Altamont, Coalmont, Spencer, Clifton,
Waynesboro, Lawrenceburg, and Pulaski
223 PM CST Sun Dec 25 2022

...Accumulating Snowfall Possible Across Mid State on Monday...

A quick moving storm system will approach later tonight and move
across mid state region on Monday. Isolated to scattered snow
showers are expected with a possible change to light rain
showers across locations around and west of I-65 Corridor during
late afternoon hours as temperature rise above freezing. As
temperatures lower below freezing again during evening hours on
Monday night, isolated snow showers will continue before tapering
off from southwest to northeast as evening hours progress. Total
snowfall accumulations will range from less than a tenth of an
inch southwestern portions of mid state region to around one
quarter to around one half of an inch for locations around and
north of I-40, especially locations west of I-24. This may cause
some additional slick spots here or there on area roadways.
However,no significant widespread travel issues are expected as
of this time.

$$
JB Wright
This weather bulletin was brought to you by:
https://www.nashvilleweather.net

Follow us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/nashvilleweather

Follow us on Twitter at: