[BNAWX] Special Weather Statement

EMWIN Server emwin at nashvilleweather.net
Thu Oct 7 04:21:01 CDT 2021

WWUS84 KOHX 070920
SPSOHX

Special Weather Statement
National Weather Service Nashville TN
420 AM CDT Thu Oct 7 2021

TNZ005>007-023>027-056>061-093>095-071400-
Stewart-Montgomery-Robertson-Houston-Humphreys-Dickson-Cheatham-
Davidson-Perry-Hickman-Lewis-Williamson-Maury-Marshall-Wayne-
Lawrence-Giles-
Including the cities of Dover, Clarksville, Springfield, Erin,
Tennessee Ridge, Waverly, New Johnsonville, McEwen, Dickson,
Ashland City, Kingston Springs, Nashville, Linden, Lobelville,
Centerville, Hohenwald, Franklin, Brentwood, Columbia, Lewisburg,
Clifton, Waynesboro, Lawrenceburg, and Pulaski
420 AM CDT Thu Oct 7 2021

...Patchy Dense Fog Possible For Locations Around and West of I-65
Corridor Through The Early Morning Hours Today...

Patchy dense fog has developed and will continue to develop
for locations around and west of the I-65 Corridor through
the early morning hours today. This will reduce visibility in
some locations to less than one-quarter of a mile. Motorists
should exercise caution while traveling on area roadways through
these early morning hours. Leave plenty of distance between you
and the vehicle in front of you, use low beam headlights, and give
yourself extra time to reach your desired destination. Patchy
dense fog should dissipate by around 9 AM CDT.

$$
JB Wright
This weather bulletin was brought to you by:
https://www.nashvilleweather.net

Follow us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/nashvilleweather

Follow us on Twitter at: