[BNAWX] Public Information Statement

EMWIN Server emwin at nashvilleweather.net
Wed Mar 17 15:34:07 CDT 2021

NOUS44 KOHX 172033
PNSOHX
TNZ005>011-023>034-056>066-075-077>080-093>095-180845-

Public Information Statement
National Weather Service Nashville TN
333 PM CDT Wed Mar 17 2021

...Three Middle Tennessee NOAA Weather Radio Transmitters Remain
Offline...

The NOAA Weather Radio transmitters at Lobelville, TN,
Clarksville, TN and Hickman, TN (Smith County) remain off the air
this afternoon due to issues with communications equipment. We are
working with the local communications service provider to restore
service as soon as possible. In the meantime, in case service is
unable to be restored tonight, please ensure you have alternate
methods to receive any warnings and other important information
regarding tonight's severe thunderstorm potential.

Thank you for your continued patience. We apologize for any
inconvenience caused by this outage.

$$
This weather bulletin was brought to you by:
https://www.nashvilleweather.net

Follow us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/nashvilleweather

Follow us on Twitter at: