[BNAWX] Special Weather Statement

EMWIN Server emwin at nashvilleweather.net
Mon Jul 26 04:43:10 CDT 2021

WWUS84 KOHX 260942
SPSOHX

Special Weather Statement
National Weather Service Nashville TN
442 AM CDT Mon Jul 26 2021

TNZ024-056>058-093>095-270000-
Humphreys-Perry-Hickman-Lewis-Wayne-Lawrence-Giles-
Including the cities of Waverly, New Johnsonville, McEwen,
Linden, Lobelville, Centerville, Hohenwald, Clifton, Waynesboro,
Lawrenceburg, and Pulaski
442 AM CDT Mon Jul 26 2021

...Dangerous Heat and Humidity Expected Across Locations Around
and South of I-40 Corridor of Tennessee River Valley Region and
Southwest Middle Tennessee This Afternoon...

A combination of afternoon temperatures around 90 degrees and
dewpoints in the mid 70s will result in a dangerous combination
of heat and humidity across locations around and south of I-40
corridor of Tennessee River Valley Region and Southwest Middle
Tennessee this afternoon. These locations will experience heat
index values around 100 degrees with some isolated locations
approaching 105 degrees. Please exercise proper precautions if you
are planning to spend time outdoors, such as drinking plenty of
water and taking frequent breaks in an air conditioned facility.

$$
JB Wright
This weather bulletin was brought to you by:
https://www.nashvilleweather.net

Follow us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/nashvilleweather

Follow us on Twitter at: