[BNAWX] Special Weather Statement

EMWIN Server emwin at nashvilleweather.net
Tue Feb 9 03:46:19 CST 2021

WWUS84 KOHX 090945
SPSOHX

Special Weather Statement
National Weather Service Nashville TN
345 AM CST Tue Feb 9 2021

TNZ005>007-023>026-092100-
Stewart-Montgomery-Robertson-Houston-Humphreys-Dickson-Cheatham-
Including the cities of Dover, Clarksville, Springfield, Erin,
Tennessee Ridge, Waverly, New Johnsonville, McEwen, Dickson,
Ashland City, and Kingston Springs
345 AM CST Tue Feb 9 2021

...Freezing Rain and Light Ice Accumulations Possible Wednesday
Night into the Day Thursday...

Potential for freezing rain and some ice accumulation is
possible for areas mainly north of I-40 and west of I-65 starting
late Wednesday evening through the daytime Thursday. Up to around
a tenth of an inch of ice is possible, mainly on grassy and cold
surfaces, with the best chance for ice accumulation after midnight
through noon Thursday. Temperatures will be right around to just
below freezing during that time, with most road temperatures
possibly staying just above freezing. Widespread power outages
and tree damage is not expected, however, slick spots on area
roads especially secondary roads, bridges, and overpasses may
occur. Stay tuned for forecast updates on this evolving weather
system.

$$
This weather bulletin was brought to you by:
https://www.nashvilleweather.net

Follow us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/nashvilleweather

Follow us on Twitter at: