[BNAWX] Special Weather Statement

EMWIN Server emwin at nashvilleweather.net
Mon Feb 1 03:40:22 CST 2021

WWUS84 KOHX 010940
SPSOHX

Special Weather Statement
National Weather Service Nashville TN
340 AM CST Mon Feb 1 2021

TNZ008-009-028>030-062-063-075-077-012100-
Sumner-Macon-Wilson-Trousdale-Smith-Rutherford-Cannon-Bedford-
Coffee-
Including the cities of Hendersonville, Gallatin, Goodlettsville,
Lafayette, Lebanon, Mount Juliet, Hartsville, Carthage,
South Carthage, Gordonsville, Murfreesboro, Smyrna, La Vergne,
Woodbury, Shelbyville, Tullahoma, and Manchester
340 AM CST Mon Feb 1 2021

...Light Snowfall Accumulation Possible East of I-65 and West of
Cumberland Plateau Through this Afternoon...

A series of upper disturbances today will produce light snowfall
this morning through late afternoon hours. With temperatures
expected to remain in lower to mid 30s all day, light snow
accumulations may occur east of I-65, with a dusting up to one
half inch possible. Less accumulation will occur near I-65
corridor, with highest amounts expected across Cumberland Plateau,
where a Winter Weather Advisory remains in effect. Therefore, for
locations across Cumberland Plateau, please refer to Winter
Weather Advisory.

While a majority of accumulation is expected to be on elevated
and untreated surfaces, motorists should still exercise caution
when traveling across this area through tonight. This is
especially true farther eastward toward Cumberland Plateau.
Precipitation is expected to taper off to flurries by late
tonight.

$$
21
This weather bulletin was brought to you by:
https://www.nashvilleweather.net

Follow us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/nashvilleweather

Follow us on Twitter at: