[BNAWX] Hazardous Weather Outlook

EMWIN Server emwin at nashvilleweather.net
Fri Dec 10 14:25:30 CST 2021

FLUS44 KOHX 102024
HWOOHX

Hazardous Weather Outlook
National Weather Service Nashville TN
224 PM CST Fri Dec 10 2021

TNZ005>011-023>034-056>066-075-077>080-093>095-112030-
Stewart-Montgomery-Robertson-Sumner-Macon-Clay-Pickett-Houston-
Humphreys-Dickson-Cheatham-Davidson-Wilson-Trousdale-Smith-Jackson-
Putnam-Overton-Fentress-Perry-Hickman-Lewis-Williamson-Maury-
Marshall-Rutherford-Cannon-De Kalb-White-Cumberland-Bedford-Coffee-
Warren-Grundy-Van Buren-Wayne-Lawrence-Giles-
224 PM CST Fri Dec 10 2021

This Hazardous Weather Outlook is for Middle Tennessee.

.DAY ONE...This afternoon and tonight.

Strong to severe storms are expected late this evening through
Saturday morning. The highest threat for any tornadoes is for areas
west of I-65, but all of Middle TN could see damaging straight line
winds, isolated tornadoes, and hail. Storms could begin as early as
10pm and last through noon on Saturday. While brief heavy rainfall is
possible, flooding is unlikely.

.DAYS TWO THROUGH SEVEN...Saturday through Thursday.

Some strong to severe storms could still be ongoing Saturday morning
mainly along and east of I-65. The main threats with storms in this
time frame will be damaging winds.

.SPOTTER INFORMATION STATEMENT...

Spotter activation will likely be needed. Please relay any
information about observed severe weather to the NWS while following
all local, state, and CDC guidelines.

$$

11
This weather bulletin was brought to you by:
https://www.nashvilleweather.net

Follow us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/nashvilleweather

Follow us on Twitter at: