[BNAWX] Hazardous Weather Outlook

EMWIN Server emwin at nashvilleweather.net
Wed Apr 7 03:37:27 CDT 2021

FLUS44 KOHX 070837
HWOOHX

Hazardous Weather Outlook
National Weather Service Nashville TN
337 AM CDT Wed Apr 7 2021

TNZ005>011-023>034-056>066-075-077>080-093>095-081030-
Stewart-Montgomery-Robertson-Sumner-Macon-Clay-Pickett-Houston-
Humphreys-Dickson-Cheatham-Davidson-Wilson-Trousdale-Smith-Jackson-
Putnam-Overton-Fentress-Perry-Hickman-Lewis-Williamson-Maury-
Marshall-Rutherford-Cannon-De Kalb-White-Cumberland-Bedford-Coffee-
Warren-Grundy-Van Buren-Wayne-Lawrence-Giles-
337 AM CDT Wed Apr 7 2021

This Hazardous Weather Outlook is for Middle Tennessee.

.DAY ONE...Today and tonight.

A few strong thunderstorms are possible tonight, generally west
of I-65. Main concern is strong gusty winds.

Heavy rain is possible tonight into early Thursday, especially
across the southwest. Minor flooding may occur.

.DAYS TWO THROUGH SEVEN...Thursday through Tuesday.

A few strong thunderstorms may remain early Thursday east of I-65.
Main concern continues to be strong gusty winds.

.SPOTTER INFORMATION STATEMENT...

Spotter activation is not likely. Please relay any information
about observed severe weather to the NWS while following all
local, state, and CDC guidelines.

$$

07
This weather bulletin was brought to you by:
https://www.nashvilleweather.net

Follow us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/nashvilleweather

Follow us on Twitter at: