[BNAWX] Hazardous Weather Outlook

EMWIN Server emwin at nashvilleweather.net
Sat Oct 10 06:27:23 CDT 2020

FLUS44 KOHX 101127
HWOOHX

Hazardous Weather Outlook
National Weather Service Nashville TN
627 AM CDT Sat Oct 10 2020

TNZ005>011-023>034-056>066-075-077>080-093>095-111130-
Stewart-Montgomery-Robertson-Sumner-Macon-Clay-Pickett-Houston-
Humphreys-Dickson-Cheatham-Davidson-Wilson-Trousdale-Smith-Jackson-
Putnam-Overton-Fentress-Perry-Hickman-Lewis-Williamson-Maury-
Marshall-Rutherford-Cannon-De Kalb-White-Cumberland-Bedford-Coffee-
Warren-Grundy-Van Buren-Wayne-Lawrence-Giles-
627 AM CDT Sat Oct 10 2020

This Hazardous Weather Outlook is for Middle Tennessee.

.DAY ONE...Today and tonight.

The remnants of Hurricane Delta will move across Middle Tennessee
today and tonight...bringing widespread rain much of the time.
Rainfall amounts are expected to range 1-2 inches, with locally heavy
rainfall possible. Due to the recent dry weather however, flooding
possibilities appear to be minimal. The potential for isolated strong
storms exists near the Tennessee/Alabama Border this afternoon and
evening.

.DAYS TWO THROUGH SEVEN...Sunday through Friday.

The remants will move out late Sunday but not before we pick up
another 0.5 to 1.0 inch of rain. Areas east of I-65 will see the
most rain and the minor flooding remains possible, especially along
the Cumberland Plateau.

.SPOTTER INFORMATION STATEMENT...

Spotter activation may be needed. Please relay any
information about observed severe weather to the NWS while following
all local, state, and CDC guidelines.

$$

07
This weather bulletin was brought to you by:
https://www.nashvilleweather.net

Follow us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/nashvilleweather

Follow us on Twitter at: