[BNAWX] Hazardous Weather Outlook

EMWIN Server emwin at nashvilleweather.net
Thu Oct 8 04:52:35 CDT 2020

FLUS44 KOHX 080952
HWOOHX

Hazardous Weather Outlook
National Weather Service Nashville TN
452 AM CDT Thu Oct 8 2020

TNZ005>011-023>034-056>066-075-077>080-093>095-091000-
Stewart-Montgomery-Robertson-Sumner-Macon-Clay-Pickett-Houston-
Humphreys-Dickson-Cheatham-Davidson-Wilson-Trousdale-Smith-Jackson-
Putnam-Overton-Fentress-Perry-Hickman-Lewis-Williamson-Maury-
Marshall-Rutherford-Cannon-De Kalb-White-Cumberland-Bedford-Coffee-
Warren-Grundy-Van Buren-Wayne-Lawrence-Giles-
452 AM CDT Thu Oct 8 2020

This Hazardous Weather Outlook is for Middle Tennessee.

.DAY ONE...Today and tonight.

No hazardous weather is expected at this time.

.DAYS TWO THROUGH SEVEN...Friday through Wednesday.

The remnants of Hurricane Delta are forecast to move across Middle
Tennessee from Saturday into Sunday, bringing off and on rain with a
few thunderstorms. Locally heavy rainfall appears possible at times,
especially west of I-65 from Saturday afternoon through Saturday
night. Total rainfall amounts of 1 to 2 inches are expected east of
I-65, with rainfall totals of 2 to 3 inches and locally up to 4
inches west of I-65. Due to the recent dry weather over the past
several weeks, flooding appears unlikely but cannot be ruled out in
localized areas.

.SPOTTER INFORMATION STATEMENT...

Spotter activation is not expected at this time.

$$

Shamburger
This weather bulletin was brought to you by:
https://www.nashvilleweather.net

Follow us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/nashvilleweather

Follow us on Twitter at: