[BNAWX] Hazardous Weather Outlook

EMWIN Server emwin at nashvilleweather.net
Thu Mar 19 15:57:25 CDT 2020

FLUS44 KOHX 192057
HWOOHX

Hazardous Weather Outlook
National Weather Service Nashville TN
357 PM CDT Thu Mar 19 2020

TNZ005>011-023>034-056>066-075-077>080-093>095-202100-
Stewart-Montgomery-Robertson-Sumner-Macon-Clay-Pickett-Houston-
Humphreys-Dickson-Cheatham-Davidson-Wilson-Trousdale-Smith-
Jackson-Putnam-Overton-Fentress-Perry-Hickman-Lewis-Williamson-
Maury-Marshall-Rutherford-Cannon-De Kalb-White-Cumberland-Bedford-
Coffee-Warren-Grundy-Van Buren-Wayne-Lawrence-Giles-
357 PM CDT Thu Mar 19 2020

This Hazardous Weather Outlook is for portions of Middle
Tennessee.

.DAY ONE...This Afternoon and Tonight.

There will be a low-end severe weather threat after midnight for
portions of Middle TN. The main focus will be in our far
northwest counties, but there is the chance for at least some
strong storms as far east as Nashville through 7 am. Damaging
straight line winds are the main threat, but a brief tornado cannot
be ruled out.

.DAYS TWO THROUGH SEVEN...Friday through Wednesday.

Isolated strong storms may occur Friday morning and again in the
afternoon along and south of I-40. Strong straight line winds will
be the main concern.

.SPOTTER INFORMATION STATEMENT...

Spotter activation may be needed late tonight and again Friday.

$$

27
This weather bulletin was brought to you by:
http://www.nashvilleweather.net

Follow us on Facebook at:
http://www.facebook.com/nashvilleweather

Follow us on Twitter at: