[BNAWX] Special Weather Statement

EMWIN Server emwin at nashvilleweather.net
Thu May 16 04:16:41 CDT 2019

WWUS84 KOHX 160916
SPSOHX

Special Weather Statement
National Weather Service Nashville TN
416 AM CDT Thu May 16 2019

TNZ005>008-023>028-056>062-075-093>095-161400-
Stewart-Montgomery-Robertson-Sumner-Houston-Humphreys-Dickson-
Cheatham-Davidson-Wilson-Perry-Hickman-Lewis-Williamson-Maury-
Marshall-Rutherford-Bedford-Wayne-Lawrence-Giles-
416 AM CDT Thu May 16 2019

...Patchy Dense Fog Early This Morning Along and West of I-65...

Areas of fog have developed this morning along and west of I-65.
Some of the fog has become dense. Visibilities will vary greatly,
but could be as little as one-quarter mile in some places,
especially near rivers and lakes. Use extra caution while driving
this morning, and watch out for sudden changes in visibility. Fog
should dissipate by 9AM.

$$
11
This weather bulletin was brought to you by:
http://www.nashvilleweather.net

Follow us on Facebook at:
http://www.facebook.com/nashvilleweather

Follow us on Twitter at: