[BNAWX] Special Weather Statement

EMWIN Server emwin at nashvilleweather.net
Sun Jul 21 04:59:35 CDT 2019

WWUS84 KOHX 210959
SPSOHX

Special Weather Statement
National Weather Service Nashville TN
459 AM CDT Sun Jul 21 2019

TNZ005>008-023>027-056-057-059-220000-
Stewart-Montgomery-Robertson-Sumner-Houston-Humphreys-Dickson-
Cheatham-Davidson-Perry-Hickman-Williamson-
Including the cities of Dover, Clarksville, Springfield,
Hendersonville, Gallatin, Goodlettsville, Erin, Tennessee Ridge,
Waverly, New Johnsonville, McEwen, Dickson, Ashland City,
Kingston Springs, Nashville, Linden, Lobelville, Centerville,
Franklin, and Brentwood
459 AM CDT Sun Jul 21 2019

...Maximum Heat Index Values 95 to Around 100 Degrees For
Locations Around and North of I-40 and Around and West of I-65
This Afternoon...

Despite isolated to scattered showers and thunderstorms expected
to develop as the afternoon hours progress today, maximum
afternoon heat index values will range from 95 to around 100
degrees for locations around and north of I-40 and around and west
of I-65 this afternoon. Drink plenty of fluids and take extra
precautions if you work or spend time outside. Also remember young
children and pets should never be left unattended in vehicles.
This is especially true on very hot days when vehicle interiors
can reach lethal temperatures in a matter of minutes. For
additional heat safety information, visit weather.gov/nashville.

$$
31
This weather bulletin was brought to you by:
http://www.nashvilleweather.net

Follow us on Facebook at:
http://www.facebook.com/nashvilleweather

Follow us on Twitter at: