[BNAWX] Flood Statement

EMWIN Server emwin at nashvilleweather.net
Sun Feb 24 18:11:35 CST 2019

WGUS84 KOHX 250011
FLSOHX
Flood Advisory
National Weather Service Nashville TN
611 PM CST Sun Feb 24 2019

...The National Weather Service in Nashville, Tn has issued a flood advisory for
the following rivers in middle Tennessee...

  Cumberland River At Nashville affecting Davidson County

.The Cumberland River at Nashville has continued to recede this afternoon and
has fallen just below flood stage. The river level is expected to continue to fall
to 37 feet this evening, but will remain near or just above that level for
several days due to continued runoff and upstream dam releases.

PRECAUTIONARY/PREPAREDNESS ACTIONS...

Stay tuned to noaa weather radio or other local media for further information
from the National Weather Service.

&&

TNC037-251210-
/O.NEW.KOHX.FL.Y.0106.190225T0011Z-190228T1200Z/
/NAST1.N.ER.000000T0000Z.000000T0000Z.000000T0000Z.OO/
611 PM CST Sun Feb 24 2019

The National Weather Service in Nashville, Tn has issued a
* Flood Advisory for
  The Cumberland River At Nashville
* At 05PM Sunday the stage was 39.0 feet.
* Flood stage is 40.0 feet.
* The river will continue to fall to near 37 feet by Tuesday morning.
* At 40.0 feet...Flooding of property along the river from the I-24 bridge to
  the I-65 bridge is occurring, including industrial areas on Adams St, Cement
  Plant Rd, Cowan St, Cowan Ct, and Davidson St.
* At 38.0 feet...Water reaches the third grassy area of the riverfront landing,
  and is inundating other recreational and greenway areas along the river. Water
  also begins to approach industrial properties along the river on Adams St,
  Cement Plant Rd, Cowan St, Cowan Ct, and Davidson St.
* At 37.0 feet...Further inundation of the riverfront recreation areas near
  Nissan Stadium is occurring, as well as access points along the river and
  portions of the Cumberland River Greenway.
* At 35.0 feet...Low lying areas along the river from the I-24 bridge to the
  I-65 bridge are significantly inundated, including riverfront recreation areas
  and access points near Nissan Stadium. Industrial properties along the river
  should monitor further increases in river levels.

$$

11
This weather bulletin was brought to you by:
www.nashvilleweather.net