[BNAWX] Hazardous Weather Outlook

EMWIN Server emwin at nashvilleweather.net
Thu Feb 21 15:14:15 CST 2019

FLUS44 KOHX 212113
HWOOHX

Hazardous Weather Outlook
National Weather Service Nashville TN
313 PM CST Thu Feb 21 2019

TNZ005>011-023>034-056>066-075-077>080-093>095-222115-
Stewart-Montgomery-Robertson-Sumner-Macon-Clay-Pickett-Houston-
Humphreys-Dickson-Cheatham-Davidson-Wilson-Trousdale-Smith-
Jackson-Putnam-Overton-Fentress-Perry-Hickman-Lewis-Williamson-
Maury-Marshall-Rutherford-Cannon-De Kalb-White-Cumberland-Bedford-
Coffee-Warren-Grundy-Van Buren-Wayne-Lawrence-Giles-
313 PM CST Thu Feb 21 2019

This Hazardous Weather Outlook is for portions of Middle
Tennessee.

.DAY ONE...This Afternoon and Tonight.

Heavy rains will move into Middle TN again tonight, especially
after midnight. With area creeks and rivers already swollen and
saturated soils, flash flooding will be possible overnight
especially south of I-40. Folks who live in southwest portions
of Middle TN, including those west of I-24 and south of I-40 need
to have a plan in place now in case the need arises to evacuate
to higher ground. Please don't take this lightly. Have somewhere
to go at a moment's notice to escape flood waters.

.DAYS TWO THROUGH SEVEN...Friday through Wednesday.

Additional heavy rainfall is likely on Friday. Flash flooding will
be very possible. Folks who live in southwest portions
of Middle TN, including those west of I-24 and south of I-40 need
to have a plan in place now in case the need arises to evacuate
to higher ground. Please don't take this lightly. Have somewhere
to go at a moment's notice to escape flood waters.

In addition, some strong to severe storms will be possible
Saturday afternoon and evening. Damaging straight line winds and a
couple tornadoes will be the main threat with these storms.

.SPOTTER INFORMATION STATEMENT...

Spotter activation will be needed through Saturday due to the
ongoing flooding potential and the severe potential on Saturday.

$$

27
This weather bulletin was brought to you by:
http://www.nashvilleweather.net

Follow us on Facebook at:
http://www.facebook.com/nashvilleweather

Follow us on Twitter at: