[BNAWX] Hazardous Weather Outlook

EMWIN Server emwin at nashvilleweather.net
Tue Mar 27 05:05:34 CDT 2018

FLUS44 KOHX 271005
HWOOHX

Hazardous Weather Outlook
National Weather Service Nashville TN
505 AM CDT Tue Mar 27 2018

TNZ005>011-023>034-056>066-075-077>080-093>095-281015-
Stewart-Montgomery-Robertson-Sumner-Macon-Clay-Pickett-Houston-
Humphreys-Dickson-Cheatham-Davidson-Wilson-Trousdale-Smith-
Jackson-Putnam-Overton-Fentress-Perry-Hickman-Lewis-Williamson-
Maury-Marshall-Rutherford-Cannon-De Kalb-White-Cumberland-Bedford-
Coffee-Warren-Grundy-Van Buren-Wayne-Lawrence-Giles-
505 AM CDT Tue Mar 27 2018

This Hazardous Weather Outlook is for portions of Middle
Tennessee.

.DAY ONE...Today and Tonight

.DAYS TWO THROUGH SEVEN...Wednesday through Monday

Storms are possible Tuesday night. A few of these storms may
become strong to severe in areas generally south of I-40 and west
of I-65. This includes the cities of Columbia, Lawrenceburg,
Centerville and Linden. Damaging straight-line winds are the
primary threat.

Heavy rainfall is expected Tuesday night through Thursday. Two to
five inches of rain are possible, with the greatest amounts
occurring near the Alabama line. The heavier downpours could
cause flooding of low lying and flood prone areas.

.SPOTTER INFORMATION STATEMENT...

Spotter activation may be needed if flooding develops.

$$
This weather bulletin was brought to you by:
http://www.nashvilleweather.net

Follow us on Facebook at:
http://www.facebook.com/nashvilleweather

Follow us on Twitter at: