[BNAWX] Hazardous Weather Outlook

EMWIN Server emwin at nashvilleweather.net
Sat Mar 17 05:01:28 CDT 2018

FLUS44 KOHX 171001
HWOOHX

Hazardous Weather Outlook
National Weather Service Nashville TN
501 AM CDT Sat Mar 17 2018

TNZ005>011-023>034-056>066-075-077>080-093>095-181015-
Stewart-Montgomery-Robertson-Sumner-Macon-Clay-Pickett-Houston-
Humphreys-Dickson-Cheatham-Davidson-Wilson-Trousdale-Smith-
Jackson-Putnam-Overton-Fentress-Perry-Hickman-Lewis-Williamson-
Maury-Marshall-Rutherford-Cannon-De Kalb-White-Cumberland-Bedford-
Coffee-Warren-Grundy-Van Buren-Wayne-Lawrence-Giles-
501 AM CDT Sat Mar 17 2018

This Hazardous Weather Outlook is for portions of Middle
Tennessee.

.DAY ONE...Today and Tonight

A strong thunderstorm or two with gusty winds and hail up to
dime size may be possible through the remainder of the early
morning hours for locations east of the I-65 corridor.

.DAYS TWO THROUGH SEVEN...Sunday through Friday

There is a slight risk for severe thunderstorms on Monday
afternoon and evening for locations generally along and south
of the I-40 corridor, with a marginal risk for severe
thunderstorms for the remainder of the mid state. Main threat
with any strong to severe thunderstorms that do develop will
be large hail, damaging winds, and isolated tornadoes.

.SPOTTER INFORMATION STATEMENT...

Any reports of hail around dime size or larger across eastern
portions of the mid state through the remainder of the early
morning hours today is appreciated. A more enhanced activation
will be likely needed on Monday afternoon and evening for entire
mid state.

$$
Spotter Thunderstorm Reporting Criteria
Tornado
Funnel Cloud
Flooding
Hail >= 1/2 inch
Winds >50 mph (Measured)
Structural Damage
Trees or Powerlines Down

31
This weather bulletin was brought to you by:
http://www.nashvilleweather.net

Follow us on Facebook at:
http://www.facebook.com/nashvilleweather

Follow us on Twitter at: