[BNAWX] Hazardous Weather Outlook

EMWIN Server emwin at nashvilleweather.net
Wed Mar 7 05:02:10 CST 2018

FLUS44 KOHX 071101
HWOOHX

Hazardous Weather Outlook
National Weather Service Nashville TN
501 AM CST Wed Mar 7 2018

TNZ005>011-023>034-056>066-075-077>080-093>095-081115-
Stewart-Montgomery-Robertson-Sumner-Macon-Clay-Pickett-Houston-
Humphreys-Dickson-Cheatham-Davidson-Wilson-Trousdale-Smith-
Jackson-Putnam-Overton-Fentress-Perry-Hickman-Lewis-Williamson-
Maury-Marshall-Rutherford-Cannon-De Kalb-White-Cumberland-Bedford-
Coffee-Warren-Grundy-Van Buren-Wayne-Lawrence-Giles-
501 AM CST Wed Mar 7 2018

This Hazardous Weather Outlook is for portions of Middle
Tennessee.

.DAY ONE...Today and Tonight

A light freeze with lows in the upper 20s and lower 30s is
expected across Middle Tennessee tonight.

River flooding will continue along parts of the Cumberland River
and Tennessee River.

.DAYS TWO THROUGH SEVEN...Thursday through Tuesday

A hard freeze with low temperatures in the middle 20s is expected
east of the I-24 corridor on Thursday night, and a light freeze
with lows in the upper 20s to lower 30s is forecast along and
west of the I-24 corridor. These cold temperatures could damage
sensitive outdoor or early blooming vegetation.

River flooding will continue along parts of the Cumberland River
and Tennessee River.

.SPOTTER INFORMATION STATEMENT...

Spotter activation will not be needed.

$$
This weather bulletin was brought to you by:
http://www.nashvilleweather.net

Follow us on Facebook at:
http://www.facebook.com/nashvilleweather

Follow us on Twitter at: