[BNAWX] Hazardous Weather Outlook

EMWIN Server emwin at nashvilleweather.net
Tue Jun 12 20:38:22 CDT 2018

FLUS44 KOHX 130138 AAA
HWOOHX

Hazardous Weather Outlook...UPDATED
National Weather Service Nashville TN
838 PM CDT Tue Jun 12 2018

TNZ005>011-023>034-056>066-075-077>080-093>095-131000-
Stewart-Montgomery-Robertson-Sumner-Macon-Clay-Pickett-Houston-
Humphreys-Dickson-Cheatham-Davidson-Wilson-Trousdale-Smith-
Jackson-Putnam-Overton-Fentress-Perry-Hickman-Lewis-Williamson-
Maury-Marshall-Rutherford-Cannon-De Kalb-White-Cumberland-Bedford-
Coffee-Warren-Grundy-Van Buren-Wayne-Lawrence-Giles-
838 PM CDT Tue Jun 12 2018

This Hazardous Weather Outlook is for portions of Middle
Tennessee.

.DAY ONE...Tonight

Localized minor flooding may be possible with some of the
stronger showers and thunderstorms this evening that move
across areas that have previously received rainfall.

.DAYS TWO THROUGH SEVEN...Wednesday through Monday

For locations east of I-65 and east of I-24 generally for
Wednesday afternoon and evening, a few thunderstorms may
reach strong to severe thresholds with strong to damaging
winds and large hail possible.

.SPOTTER INFORMATION STATEMENT...

Spotter activation may be needed Wednesday afternoon and evening.

$$

Spotter Thunderstorm Reporting Criteria...
Tornado
Funnel Cloud
Hail >= 1/2 inch
Winds > 50 MPH (Measured)
Structural Damage
Trees or Power Lines Down

31
This weather bulletin was brought to you by:
http://www.nashvilleweather.net

Follow us on Facebook at:
http://www.facebook.com/nashvilleweather

Follow us on Twitter at: