[BNAWX] Hazardous Weather Outlook

EMWIN Server emwin at nashvilleweather.net
Thu Feb 1 05:26:39 CST 2018

FLUS44 KOHX 011126
HWOOHX

Hazardous Weather Outlook
National Weather Service Nashville TN
526 AM CST Thu Feb 1 2018

TNZ005>011-023>034-056>066-075-077>080-093>095-021130-
Stewart-Montgomery-Robertson-Sumner-Macon-Clay-Pickett-Houston-
Humphreys-Dickson-Cheatham-Davidson-Wilson-Trousdale-Smith-
Jackson-Putnam-Overton-Fentress-Perry-Hickman-Lewis-Williamson-
Maury-Marshall-Rutherford-Cannon-De Kalb-White-Cumberland-Bedford-
Coffee-Warren-Grundy-Van Buren-Wayne-Lawrence-Giles-
526 AM CST Thu Feb 1 2018

This Hazardous Weather Outlook is for portions of Middle
Tennessee.

.DAY ONE...Today and Tonight

Rain will develop across the area this morning and continue
through the afternoon and evening. The rain is forecast to mix
with and changeover to light snow along and east of the I-24
corridor for a few hours this evening. Light snow accumulations
are possible, with a dusting to a few tenths of an inch of snow
along the I-24 corridor, a half inch to an inch of snow in the
Upper Cumberland, and around 1 inch on the Plateau. Some travel
impacts are possible in the Upper Cumberland and on the Plateau
tonight into Friday morning.

.DAYS TWO THROUGH SEVEN...Friday through Wednesday

A mix of rain and snow is possible in counties along the Kentucky
border and in the Upper Cumberland late Saturday into Saturday
night. No accumulations are expected at this time.

.SPOTTER INFORMATION STATEMENT...

Reports from spotters of any snow accumulations are requested
this evening.

$$

Shamburger
This weather bulletin was brought to you by:
http://www.nashvilleweather.net

Follow us on Facebook at:
http://www.facebook.com/nashvilleweather

Follow us on Twitter at: