[BNAWX] Hazardous Weather Outlook

EMWIN Server emwin at nashvilleweather.net
Sat Dec 8 17:31:15 CST 2018

FLUS44 KOHX 082331 AAA
HWOOHX

Hazardous Weather Outlook...UPDATED
National Weather Service Nashville TN
531 PM CST Sat Dec 8 2018

TNZ005>011-023>034-066-091115-
Stewart-Montgomery-Robertson-Sumner-Macon-Clay-Pickett-Houston-
Humphreys-Dickson-Cheatham-Davidson-Wilson-Trousdale-Smith-
Jackson-Putnam-Overton-Fentress-Cumberland-
531 PM CST Sat Dec 8 2018

This Hazardous Weather Outlook is for portions of Middle
Tennessee.

.DAY ONE...Tonight

A Winter Weather Advisory will be in effect for locations
around and north of the I-40 corridor tonight. Snowfall
accumulations tonight of one up to two inches across
northwest portions of mid state region will be possible.
Ice accumulations generally less than a tenth of an inch
across the advisory area will be possible tonight.

.DAYS TWO THROUGH SEVEN...Sunday through Friday

A Winter Weather Advisory will continue for locations
around and north of the I-40 corridor through noon on
Sunday. Additional snowfall accumulations across the advisory
area will range from a few tenths of an inch across western
locations to around one inch across the higher elevations of the
Upper Cumberland Plateau Region. Minor ice accumulations will
also be possible for locations generally west of I-65 and north
of I-40.

The potential of wintry precipitation will continue from
Sunday afternoon through Monday morning. However, only minor
additional accumulations are expected.

.SPOTTER INFORMATION STATEMENT...

Any reports of locations experiencing accumulating freezing and
or frozen precipitation passed to the NWS Nashville Office would
be much appreciated.

$$

TNZ056>065-075-077>080-093>095-091115-
Perry-Hickman-Lewis-Williamson-Maury-Marshall-Rutherford-Cannon-
De Kalb-White-Bedford-Coffee-Warren-Grundy-Van Buren-Wayne-
Lawrence-Giles-
531 PM CST Sat Dec 8 2018

This Hazardous Weather Outlook is for portions of Middle
Tennessee.

.DAY ONE...Tonight

For locations just south of the I-40 corridor, some minor
wintry mix accumulations may be possible.

.DAYS TWO THROUGH SEVEN...Sunday through Friday

The potential of wintry precipitation will last through
Monday morning. However, only minor additional
accumulations are expected.

.SPOTTER INFORMATION STATEMENT...

Any reports of locations experiencing accumulating freezing and
or frozen precipitation passed on to the NWS Nashville Office
would be much appreciated.

$$
31
This weather bulletin was brought to you by:
http://www.nashvilleweather.net

Follow us on Facebook at:
http://www.facebook.com/nashvilleweather

Follow us on Twitter at: