[BNAWX] Hazardous Weather Outlook

EMWIN Server emwin at nashvilleweather.net
Fri Mar 24 14:43:39 CDT 2017

FLUS44 KOHX 241943
HWOOHX

Hazardous Weather Outlook
National Weather Service Nashville TN
243 PM CDT Fri Mar 24 2017

TNZ005>011-023>034-056>066-075-077>080-093>095-251945-
Stewart-Montgomery-Robertson-Sumner-Macon-Clay-Pickett-Houston-
Humphreys-Dickson-Cheatham-Davidson-Wilson-Trousdale-Smith-
Jackson-Putnam-Overton-Fentress-Perry-Hickman-Lewis-Williamson-
Maury-Marshall-Rutherford-Cannon-De Kalb-White-Cumberland-Bedford-
Coffee-Warren-Grundy-Van Buren-Wayne-Lawrence-Giles-
243 PM CDT Fri Mar 24 2017

This Hazardous Weather Outlook is for portions of Middle
Tennessee.

.DAY ONE...This Afternoon and Tonight.

No hazardous weather is expected at this time.

.DAYS TWO THROUGH SEVEN...Saturday through Thursday.

Strong to severe thunderstorms will be possible Saturday afternoon
and Saturday evening, especially south of I-24 and west of I-65.
Damaging straight line winds, hail and heavy rains will be the
main threats, however, a brief tornado cannot be ruled out.

Strong to severe storms will be possible again Monday for areas
west of I-65. Damaging straight line winds, hail and heavy rains
will be the main threats.

.SPOTTER INFORMATION STATEMENT...

Spotter activation may become necessary Saturday and Monday.

$$

27
This weather bulletin was brought to you by:
http://www.nashvilleweather.net

Follow us on Facebook at:
http://www.facebook.com/nashvilleweather

Follow us on Twitter at: