[BNAWX] Public Information Statement

EMWIN Server emwin at nashvilleweather.net
Fri Oct 28 09:56:49 CDT 2016

NOUS44 KOHX 281456
PNSOHX
TNZ005>011-023>034-056>066-075-077>080-093>095-290300-

PUBLIC INFORMATION STATEMENT
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE NASHVILLE TN
956 AM CDT Fri Oct 28 2016

...PUBLIC INFORMATION STATEMENT...

As we head into another period of unseasonably warm temperatures
over the upcoming week...high temperatures will be averaging some
15 degrees above normal. Record or near record warmth is expected
along the way.

Following are the record high temperatures for the Nashville
airport for the next several days, along with the forecast high
temperatures.

For today, the 28th, the record high for Nashville is 83, set in
1991. The forecast high is 80.

Saturday still looks like one of our best chances for a record
high temperature, as afternoon readings are forecast to soar into
the lower and middle 80s. The record high for Saturday the 29th,
is 83, set back in 1950. The forecast high is 85.

We will also be flirting with high temperature records on Sunday
and Monday, with a forecast high at Nashville of 84 and 85
degrees,respectively. The record high for Sunday, the 30th, is 86,
set in 1937. The record high for Monday, the 31st, is 85, set in
1950.

$$
19
This weather bulletin was brought to you by:
http://www.nashvilleweather.net

Follow us on Facebook at:
http://www.facebook.com/nashvilleweather