[BNAWX] Alert Administrative Message

EMWIN Server emwin at nashvilleweather.net
Tue Jul 16 11:59:13 CDT 2013

WWUS44 KOHX 161659
ADMEMW

During our existence for almost 14 years I have never asked for donations or placed ads on the site to help with the upkeep of the system.  I have added a PayPal link at the bottom of the menu bar and at the bottom of most of the pages in the site.

If you use the site and find it valuable, please consider donating.  This website is completely funded 100% out of my pocket to keep the site up and running with some of the most up to the minute weather data, watches and warnings.

Your donations are greatly appreciated and I appreciate the time it took for you to read this.

Also, we are looking to change and / or add new items to the site and I would greatly appreciate any input that you might have on what you are looking for.

If you are a company and you are using this to send messages out to personnel, we can customize for you the exact alerts that you receive via email or short messages to cell phones.  If this interests you then please send me an email and I am sure that we can fit your needs.

As always if you have any questions about the data or if you have any comments/suggestions please do not hesitate to contact me.

Thank you all for your very loyal support.

Thanks!
Shane Wise
Webmaster
www.nashvilleweather.net

This weather bulletin was brought to you by:
http://www.nashvilleweather.net

Follow us on Facebook at:
http://www.facebook.com/nashvilleweather